Executive Speakers on Speakers Podcast with Michelle Gielan
Michelle Gielan joined us on this month’s episode of Executive Speakers on Speakers. Michelle is a former national CBS news anchor turned positive psychology researcher. She is the best-selling author of Broadcasting Happiness. Michelle’s founder of the Institute for Applied Positive Research and holds a master of applied positive psychology from the University of Pennsylvania. In this podcast, you’ll hear Michelle talk about:
- Her life as a news reporter in NYC, and how she infused happiness into her reporting
- Creating positive journalism
- The latest studies on solutions-based news and how that reporting can influence the mindset of the journalist
- Her best-selling book “Broadcasting Happiness”
- What’s next for Michelle Gielan
For more information on happiness speaker Michelle Gielan, contact Executive Speakers Bureau at (901) 754-9404.