Executive Speakers on Speakers Podcast with Kelly McDonald
This month, Executive Speakers’ Stephen Kirkpatrick sat down live with marketing and advertising expert Kelly McDonald. Kelly is considered one of the nation’s top experts in marketing, customer service and consumer trends. She was named one of the “10 Most Booked Speakers in the U.S.” and she was also #1 on the list of “26 Hot Speakers” by Successful Meetings Magazine. She has been featured on CNBC, in Forbes, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Fast Company, on CNNMoney.com and on The Focus Group show, and is the author of three bestselling books:
- “How to Market to People Not Like You”
- “Crafting the Customer Experience for People Not Like You”
- And her latest: “How to Work With & Lead People Not Like You”
In this podcast, Kelly and Stephen discuss:
- Consumer trends and how to tell the difference between a fad and a trend;
- Leading people not like you;
- How to market to different demographics, including men vs. women, and millennials vs. baby boomers;
- And, Kelly’s not-so-secret obsession with high heels (the higher the better)!
For more information on marketing keynote speaker Kelly McDonald, visit our website or contact Executive Speakers Bureau at (901) 754-9404.